lunedì 26 dicembre 2011

my Norvegian friends from Hamar a beautiful Region!!!!












I could not believe to stay in a such temperature,,,,
how different is the world! nature,,,,and humans!!!
In Italy we eat very late and they have meals very early, they have good fish,,,I don't remember the name of the very strong smell of that on the picture,,,,but I liked very much all the ceremony linked to it,,,butter, special bread, onion, and lots of acquavite and bier!!!!

 This Norvegian friend is a painter with a magnificent  atèlier full of energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is Hilde Gustava Ovesen from Hamar, fantastic personality, I love her works, I have been invited to bring my creation ...artistic pillowcases and I sold many of them to peoples who likes art and creativity,








Hilde Gustava Ovesen - creative, explosive personality- rich of energy- very known artist





here in the back of the three girls...are some of mine pillowcases......................
















































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento